This is the official accessibility statement for Designer Colours. If you have any questions or comments, please contact or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All pages (except colour guides) on this site are Bobby AA approved, with many being Bobby AAA approved, complying with all the Bobby guidelines. This is always a judgement call; many accessibility features can be measured, but many can not. Designer Colours have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages (except colour guides) on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all priority 1, 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Most of our pages also comply with priority 3 guidelines. Again, this is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. Designer Colours have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all the pages comply with priority 1 and 2 guidelines.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.1. Any page can be automatically validated with 100% accuracy whether it is valid XHTML.
- Designer Colours have tried to make the Colour guides as accessable as possible, however due to the information they contain they can not pass full accessibility compliance.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.