Shipping & Handling
Shipping and handling is automatically calculated based on the items in your cart and your region.
- From the items in your shopping basket, the shipping band is calculated.
- Carriage rates depend on the delivery region.
- Using both the region and the shipping band, the carriage is calculated.
Please note that for international delivery, shipping charges may vary from the suggested price listed in the shipping table. After placing an order, we will contact you if any adjustment needs to be made on the delivery price.
Delivery to any UK mainland postal address will be made within 4 working days of placing an order (please allow further time for delivery offshore), but for many items goods are often dispatched the same day as the order has been placed. If you require goods urgently please contact us to make this request.
Timed delivery services are only available for telephone orders, and cannot be guaranteed.
Certain items that are "made to order" or are non-UK stock will have a longer delivery time. This will always be specified in item description.
We use the Royal Mail and other couriers to make our deliveries, and all parcels must be signed for (except for colour chart packs and cornice samples). If there is no one home to accept the parcel then it will be stored at the courier depot closest to you. They will leave a contact card, which you can use to re-arrange delivery at a mutual time or to arrange for collection from the depot.
For all international parcels we use couriers. All parcels are endeavored to be delivered within 7 - 10 working days from date of dispatch, however, should a parcel(s) not get delivered, we cannot be held liable as the parcel(s) are out of our control.
If you do not contact the courier service after they have left a card, they will nonetheless attempt to deliver to you once more. If at this point the parcel has still not been accepted it will be returned to us. You will be charged for any costs incurred in returning the parcel to us and for sending it out again.
If you the consumer attempts to change the delivery address after the order has been dispatched you will be charged for any redirecting fees. Any of the above additional charges will be charged to the payment card originally used for your purchase.
Prices quoted are for Standard Service and include VAT
Out of Stock Items
If any item that you have ordered is out of stock, we will inform you, giving the following options:
- You may cancel the order completely
- You can cancel the out of stock item(s) from your order
- You may leave the order pending until all items are in stock again, when they will be dispatched together
- We can send out the available item(s) immediately, and the balance to follow when in stock again, at an extra cost equal to the amount of the total postage and packaging cost of sending out the separate parcels.
|Band||Mainland UK||N Ireland||Scottish Highlands and Isles||Isle of White/Man|
|Band||Republic of Ireland||Channel Islands||Europe Other|