Zinsser Perma White Satin ZIN/PWI1S
Perma-White contains a biocode that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation. The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance.
Perma-White bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints – even Formica and ceramic tile without sanding. Perma-White also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete. It is ideally suited for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation.
Perma-White Interior Matt Paint - Recommended for application in high-humidity areas where a durable, low sheen finish is desired such as finished basements and kitchens. (This finish was previously known as Eggshell.)
Perma-White Interior Satin Paint - A scrubbable, satin finish recommended for high-humidity areas that are subject to challenging wear and tear. Ideal for bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- This product contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation
- The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance
- Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
- Fade Resistant
- Water-based, low odour
- Tintable to off-white, pastel and medium colours
- 10m2 per Litre
- Touch dry
- 30 minutes
- Hard dry
- 7-10 days
- 2 hours