Sadolin Superdec Opaque Wood Protection SAD/S1GB
- For windows, doors, conservatories and cladding
- Exceptional durability, up to 8 years protection
- Self-priming and undercoating
Also available in over 100 tinted satin shades, Not all colours are available in every pack size
Sadolin Superdec Gloss is a water-borne, highly durable opaque finish for cladding and exterior joinery. Sadolin Superdec erodes naturally by weathering, thus ensuring the coating remains flexible and resists cracking, peeling and flaking. Sadolin Superdec Satin can be applied to new and previously painted or stained surfaces, and is ideal for use where a complete change of colour is required or where the existing surface has become weathered and uneven in appearance. To minimise resin and extractive discolouration of the coating (particularly with white and pale shades of Superdec) a blocking primer should be used.
- Recommended usage
- All exterior timber (except decking) where an opaque finish is required.
- Coverage for each coat
- Planed softwood up to 10m2/litre
- Drying time
- Touch dry 1 hour
- Recoat time after first coat 16 hours