Cuprinol Garden Shades CUP/GS1BA
Cuprinol Garden Shades has been specially developed to colour and protect sheds, fences and other garden wood. Its special pigments ensure a rich colour and allow the natural texture of the woodgrain to shine through.
1L covers up to; Smooth planed wood - Brush: 10-12m2, Spray: 4-5m2 - Rough sawn wood - Brush: 3-5m2, Spray: 2-3m2
- Try a test area first to ensure that colour and adhesion are acceptable. Colour testers are available to assist in your colour choice. Please note that the colour in the can may be different to the final shade when dry.
- Stir thoroughly, before and during use. Brush on product, evenly, along the grain.
- Shake pack thoroughly before pouring contents into the Cuprinol Fence Sprayer or Cuprinol Power Sprayer. Refer to the Sprayer user guide for full instructions before every use. Cover any nearby surfaces in case of overspray. Any overspray should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water and household detergent. Do not apply in temperatures below 5 degrees C, in damp conditions or if rain is likely before product has dried.
- Cuprinol Garden Shades will be touch dry in 1 hour under normal weather conditions. Where a second coat is required, allow up to 8 hours in between coats. On areas subject to wear, such as garden furniture, allow a few days before heavy use or contact with soft furnishings.
- Reseal can after use. Clean up spills while still wet. After use, remove as much product as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Do not store or use in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
|Mixed Colour 2.5L||25.99|